Legal disclaimer

The opinions expressed by the authors on this blog and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of the Freedom2Choose organisation or any member thereof. Freedom2Choose is not responsible for the accuracy of any of the information supplied by the blog Authors.

Monday 25 May 2009

Bank Holiday blues...banished!




It's bank holiday Monday here in the UK and I'm bored out of my brains! The usual tripe is on the television and I feel like topping myself, (what? You too???)

Before I do I thought I'd revisit our sponsors, Terry and the Gang, while I wait for the obligatory "stop smoking" adverts that appear constantly on my 'bought and paid for' telly (with my bought and paid for T.V. license, which costs a fucking fortune, by the way) in my own bloody home!

Take it away Terry:



No anti smokers were hurt in the making of this video? Why not?!?

5 comments:

May return soon..fuckety fuck. said...

bank holidays bore me senseless too...good job i have my fags and vodka..which i shall have 1 puff of and one swig off, lest i get pounced on by nulabore nazi nannies. cunts.

Unknown said...

Close
Edit profile

Close
Edit profile
OpenID URL:
Close
Edit profile
Name:

URL:
Close
Preview

Blogger TheBigYin said...

Oh Old Bag, you are the dogs bollocks! You come on here advocating Vodka and fags, trying to corrupt our youth with your evil ways, I am shocked! You will DIE at an early age if you carry on like this so get with the programme...Up one, two, three, four and...

Fuck it, I'm knackered with all this healthy living, now where's that Lambriniand my rollups?

:¬)

25 May 2009 19:05

Oh Old Bag, you are the dogs bollocks! You come on here advocating Vodka and fags, trying to corrupt our youth with your evil ways, I am shocked! You will DIE at an early age if you carry on like this so get with the programme...Up one, two, three, four and... Fuck it, I'm knackered with all this healthy living, now where's that Lambrini and my rollups? :¬)

Sarah said...

I'm sick of this Nazi policy as well. My Bank Holiday was good, but instead of the night at the pub to relax - (I'd return tomorrow if I was welcome) it was the supermarket ale.

Aren't this government stupid. They're losing out on so much tax. We'd all go out and spend if we were welcomed. The High Street is even being affected by the blanket ban.

Let's face it, no normal person believes a word that NuLiebour state. I certainly don't. Too many lies in their last manifesto for me - seems like too may lies in their manifesto for everybody as well when we look at the polls - :Lol

Unknown said...

Sorry O.B. I effed up on my reply to you and double posted. You all are correct, we are being raped by my once respected Labour party, they are out, no mistake about it, and quite rightly so.

Anonymous said...

Thanks John, I brought that a while back and it is catchy.
The immoral MPs who voted for the ban,are getting shafted now. I do believe in what comes around, goes around. Let's see how they feel when the "people" start "denormalising" them! We will show them the same contempt as they have shown their voters. It is happening, it is great to see them squirm (question time).
Well said sarah lol.
mandyv

opinions powered by SendLove.to

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pages on this blog