Legal disclaimer

The opinions expressed by the authors on this blog and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of the Freedom2Choose organisation or any member thereof. Freedom2Choose is not responsible for the accuracy of any of the information supplied by the blog Authors.

Tuesday 8 December 2009

I do not believe it!

onefootinthegrave_4_124x69I don’t bloody believe it!
What! This is a windup, surely? Dick Puddlecote, via Taking Liberties, informs us that ASH Scotland (spit) has just secured a large wedge of [your] lottery pounds (that’s on top of your tax money) that goes to these shysters! Kerbloodyching!

Look, I like a punt just like the next man but even I baulk at putting one penny on a one legged horse! (Who was it that coined the phrase “The lottery is nothing but a fools tax”?)

OK, I don't gambol a lot, a pound on the Grand National every year (I gave up on the football pools yonks ago) and a £ every week on  the lottery (using the same numbers) and yes, sure I realised that some pennies from that pound went to the poor blind one legged black Muslim feminist that I did not realise existed but hey, I could win zillions and solve the economy overnight! So, those good causes apart, my  pennies are now going to the ASH’ITES!

It doesn’t matter a jot whether you play the lottery game, they still have me you by the short and curlies:
donationsashscotland
Do us all a favour ASH Scotland, England, Ireland, Wales and the USA (spit) and all you other Cnuts out there:

KeepYourNoseOut

And now a word from our mega-rich ambulance chaseing sponsor, John F. Banzhaf the III Turd.
I still DON’T BLOODY BELIEVE IT!...But I do now.




1 comment:

Barking Spider said...

How I hate these interfering money-grubbing cunts, TBY!

opinions powered by SendLove.to

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pages on this blog